2008-03-07

Support needed!!!





"Australia's most gruelling solo mountain bike race takes off this Easter weekend, bringing together the nation's best endurance riders. This is one of the Australian qualifying events for the 24hr Worldchampionships 2008. "
The 24 hr National Championships will be held again at Easter(22nd-23rd march - yeah, great date!....) and again in Canberra.
Currently I do have one person(Andy, my man) looking after me, but I do need someone looking after my bikes and just to share the load would be great.
Why not spending the easter weekend up all night and watching people riding around in circles...
Help would be very much appreciated. We will either drive or fly up(and I would pay for your flight and accommodation).

Please drop me an e-mail if you would love to help out(just click on letter symbol below)...I most certainly would love you forever.....

Cheers, Alex

No comments: