2008-02-20

YOU YANGS VSS#3 XC RACE

I shouldn't have raced....I should have stayed in bed instead and have crunchy, yummy bacon and eggs for breaky........as easy as that!
But what do you do if social events clash with the race calendar, I refuse to become a social retarded bike nerd!
I am not 19 anymore, which I had to realize that day feeling a little bit sick with my Extraordinary race preparation(see picture).










My body and mind didn't want to wake up until late afternoon, when -after the race- we rode some additionally 2hrs of sweet single track with a few 'race left overs', as there were Tory Thomas, Rohin Adams, Jack Lamshed, Ben Rendall and his girl Mel....I am sure there were more of us, but can't remember.

Looks like I had a pretty good night and a pretty cool and long day!

But next time, I stay in bed..........Prost!

No comments: